|Company||Dando Doors and Windows|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Top rates, monthly bonus, lunches supplied|
|Listed||Fri 23 Mar, 11:49 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Why do our team stay with us so long?
- We’re a family-run business that really cares for our people
- Flexible working hours, option to work 40 hours Monday to Thursday, have a three day weekend
- Plenty of overtime available
- We treat our staff like family
- We provide free lunches every day
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- We're invited to produce some amazing joinery for clients throughout the country
- We make a massive effort with our Christmas parties: last year we went stunt driving the year before was a day’s fishing charter on a luxury launch. We also go the extra mile with our Christmas presents, hand-picking gifts with a generous budget
- We have an amazing team comradery - We all work hard for each other
- We have a generous bonus system and are in the top 25% payers in the industry with our more-than-competitive rates.
You will have experience manufacturing all types of timber doors and windows , ie. bifolds, sliders, sash windows, casement windows.
If you’re interested in joining the Dando team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and a brief description of your qualifications and experience and why you’re interested in hearing more about us.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.