|Company||Simon Penn Building Ltd|
|Location||Wanganui, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Fri 23 Mar, 5:28 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Simon Penn Building Ltd is a locally owned company with a focus on providing a personal, professional and high quality service. We specialise in new builds, renovations and light commercial work.
We are seeking a qualified carpenter to join our great team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone who would like to grow in the company and take a leadership role on job sites in years to come.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing all aspects of residential building with the added opportunity to be involved in learning PassivHaus construction methods.
Simon Penn Building Ltd is the eHaus Licensee for the Wanganui area. eHaus are New Zealand leaders in PassivHaus design and construction.
You will need to:
- Be an experienced carpenter with a good broad knowledge and a NZ trade qualification in carpentry
- Have a full set of well maintained hand tools.
- Have excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Have the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Be honest and reliable
- Have a current clean drivers license and your own tidy and reliable vehicle.
- Be keen to learn and progress – PassivHaus tradesperson qualification opportunities offered
We value our carpenters and recognise that working for a great company as part of a great team is an essential part of having job satisfaction. Renumeration will be based on the skills and experience you can bring to the team. If you have the necessary requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stacey on 021 531 882 for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.