|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Rate neg based on trade cert, skill & experience|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 12:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We've got so much work coming up, we've got 2-3 full-time, permanent roles available NOW.
Multiple projects on the go throughout the year, so a variety of residential, renovation work available for competent & skilled carpenters.
Ideally you will have:
• Trade certification or 3+ years’ experience in NZ
• Own tools
• Reliable vehicle
• Recent references
• Great communication skills to liaise with team, clients and other trades
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Pride in your work, with a great attitude and adaptable mind-set
We will offer you:
• Great rates based on your qualifications, skill and experience.
• Career advancement opportunities. We encourage self-development and promote from within.
• Smart phone to use our online Project Management & timesheet tools.
• Opportunity to run your own jobs
• A supportive and fun environment. We hold 7 social events a year, because we understand the importance of team culture.
You'll be working alongside our team and friendly staff to assist us in delivering our projects to a superior standard.
For further information, please ring Jim on 021 634 766 or email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, which must reach us no later than 4pm, Friday 27 April 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.