|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive remuneration|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 12:47 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for Carpenters who love a challenge and are keen to get stuck in to working on both Residential & Commercial projects in Auckland.
You will be part of a integral team that has great energy and drive to do the job right, first time! Working closely with the Foreman you'll be challenged daily to think on your feet, to come up with solutions to any problems, and to keep open and clear communication to your team.
New build work
Commercial new builds - foundations, framing & finishing
Carpentry duties may include:
- studying drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
- ordering and selecting timbers and materials, and preparing layouts
- cutting materials, and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts
- erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards and verifying trueness of structures
- nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames
- assembling prepared wood to form structures and fittings ready to install
- cutting wood joints
- may construct concrete formwork
- may repair existing fittings
- may work with plastic laminates, perspex and metals
Our ideal candidate has a minimum of three years’ work experience, a 'can-do' attitude and a fantastic work ethic.
To apply for this role or for further information please contact Blair at Stellar Workforce.
Phone: 09 969 1022
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.