|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||on application|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 3:36 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We pride ourselves on the quality of our service, and enjoy an abundance of repeat work from our clients.
The range of project cover residential renovations, alterations, house lifting and re-levels
To be successful in this role you will:
- be able to work well in a team under a foreman
- be able to work well with sub contractors
- have a positive, get-in and get-it-done attitude
- be organised, reliable and show up on time
- keep the site clean and tidy
- have some on-site experience
- be willing to learn and up-skill - training will be provided
- have your own transport and extensive tool kit
- have a full and clean drivers licence
A strong health and safety attitude and awareness will be essential and a site safe passport would be a positive.
You will be given a minimum of 40 hours per week - with extra work hours when available, paid holidays, safety gear and work uniforms will be provided.
For the right applicant there is room to grow and be promoted.
Start date would be as soon as possible
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and be able to pass a drug test
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.