|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Great team, guaranteed hours plus ute.|
|Listed||Fri 30 Mar, 1:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We have a great opportunity for an experienced builder who wants the benefits of a regular income, enjoys interacting with people and likes variety in their work.
Our jobs/projects are typically a few days in duration but can range from half a day to a couple of months.
We are offering a highly competitive package that includes:
- A generous wage in line with experience with guaranteed minimum hours.
- All the benefits of a full time position including annual leave, sick leave, paid training and very limited paperwork.
- A company vehicle (late model double cab ute).
- Very supportive management who listen.
We are after someone with the following:
- A residential or commercial building background.
- Is a qualified builder.
- An ability to manage their own jobs from start to finish including subcontractors.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
Personally you will need to be:
- A team player.
- Positive, honest and polite.
- Organised and efficient.
- Highly communicative.
As some of our clients operate in secure or otherwise sensitive industries a full background check is required for this position.
If interested please feel free to ring Chris on 021423244 for an informal chat to see if this role is for you or submit your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Trademe.
Please note that appliants for this position must be permanent New Zealand residents.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!