|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 10:24 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our manufacturing plant is undergoing a period of growth and development. We require additional staff in our plant who have previous experience in all areas of the manufacturing process. However, if you are newly out of School/ Polytechnic and have undertaken a pre-trade Carpentry course then please apply, we would certainly be interested hearing from you.
Duties/Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Primarily involves assembling of Frames and Trusses.
- Be able to read carefully and understand fabrication information sent via office detailer's.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Must be fit, mature and highly motivated.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Adhere to and act responsibly with regard to Health and Safety requirements.
- Must be reliable. This is a Monday to Friday position.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of one of the largest independent prenail operations in Wellington. So, if this sounds like you please apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work Visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.