|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive hourly rate.|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 2:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Here at Stellar, our clients are currently looking for qualified carpenters to work on their exciting Residential and Commercial projects around the Auckland area.
Your new role may require you to:
- Be able to study drawings and plans
- Be capable of working with a variety of materials
- Cut materials and assemble shaped parts
- Construct concrete framework
- Erect framework
- Assemble prepared fittings ready to stall
Successful Candidates will:
- Have at least 3 years experience
- Have sound industry knowledge and proof of relevant experience
- Have a strong work ethic and a drive to do the job right
- Have great communication skills
- Be capable of working as part of a team
- Be reliable and be capable of working alone/unsupervised
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and have strong problem-solving skills
It is also desirable that applying candidates hold your own basic belt and power tools.
Whether you are a residential or commercial carpenter, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role or for further information please contact Tara at Stellar Workforce.
Phone: 09 394 1175
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.