|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Location||Central Otago, Otago|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 10:07 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Be able to work 7.30am - 5pm on a standard day
- 6am - 6pm during peak periods
- Half day Saturdays during peak periods
- Have your own accommodation
- Be self-motivated and take pride in your work
- Own a vehicle or have reliable transport
- Be a team player
- Be well presented with a can-do attitude
- Have good communication skills
- Have a good work ethic
- Be able to show initiative and common sense
- Have a good understanding and respect for Health and Safety
- Be able to produce work to a high standard
- You must have your own tools i.e. full set of hand tools and basic power tools
- Site Safe advantageous
- Be able to pass a Drug Test
- Be able to provide 2 recent contactable work related references
Rates are based on experience and all PPE is supplied if required.
Temp to Permanent for the right candidate. Our client likes to secure talent and retain good skilled staff.
To be considered for this position, please apply online and attach a current CV and any relevant employment related certificates. If you would like to discuss this role, please call Michael on 03 477 4036.
All appointments will be subject to a pre-employment drug-test and security check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.