|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 11:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Duties may include:
- Mix and prepare concrete by hand or using concrete mixer
- Wheelbarrow concrete around site, shovel cement and concrete
- Erect concrete form work and lay steel reinforcing
- Pour, spread and level concrete using screeds and templates
- Tamp, smooth, shape and seal concrete
- Operate trowelling machines to float, trowel and polish concrete surfaces
- Form expansion joints and edges using edging tools, jointers and straight edges
- Install fixtures in concrete such as anchor bolts, steel plates and door sills, wet concrete and rubbing with abrasives to finish vertical surfaces
- Cover concrete with plastic sheeting and sand to cure it
- Cut lines in concrete using power cutters
- Cover freshly poured concrete with colouring powders and other materials
- Must be supervised or trained when operating machinery or tools.
We provide excellent working conditions and pride ourselves on ensuring a safe and pleasant working environment. All successful applicants will be interviewed and must pass all pre-employment checks, including a medical and drug test.
Tradestaff can offer;
- Competitive rate or choice to be a contractor
- New PPE gear provided
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
If you're interested in letting Tradestaff help you find your next role, get in touch today! We will get you working faster than any other recruitment agency.
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 option 1 and 2
About Us: Established in 1996 Tradestaff is one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of skilled staff. We supply workers into a variety of sectors and we regularly recruit for roles such as Builders, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, Scaffolders, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters, Drivers, Fitters, Engineers and Plant Operators. All current vacancies can be found on our website.
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 to speak to the Tradestaff Hamilton Team.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.