|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 11:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
You will be physically fit, flexible with your availability and have a reliable means of transport to get to and from work.
We can offer;
- Competitive Payrate
- You will be paid weekly
- PPE gear supplied
As a Tradestaff employee we have your best interest at heart. We are incredibly passionate about Health and Safety and we pride ourselves in putting the right person in the right job.
What else is on offer?
- Short & Long term assignments
- Weekly Wages
- Access to Training
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Gain valuable work experience
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
Duties may include the following:
- Physical labour tasks at building, construction, excavations, or demolition sites.
- Operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, jackhammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments, must have training and or supervision when operating power tools.
- Clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, help to erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, and remove hazardous waste material.
- Shovel cement and other materials into portable cement mixers; and mix, pour, and spread concrete, using floats, trowels, screeds, or powered cement finishing tools.
- Signal equipment operators to help with alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery equipment and materials.
- Spray materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
- Work at heights such as scaffolding, roofs or elevated work platforms
- Assist to erect scaffolds or ladders to enable work at height.
- Assist other Trade workers as required.
Must be supervised unless trained, or competent to complete tasks safely.
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 to speak to the Tradestaff Hamilton Team.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.