|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Based on Skills and Experience|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 9:36 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
You must have Frame and Truss experience.
If you have experience working with tools such as nail guns, hammers and drop saws to build building frames and roof trusses then please apply.
You will ideally have:
- Previous building or relevant trade experience
- Experience using power tools (nail guns, saws, etc.)
- Knowledge of timber grades
- Awareness, understanding and commitment to health and safety
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Own Transport to get to and from work.
Good Hourly rates on offer dependent on experience.
You will be joining a good company who has partners across the South Island.
Successful applicants will need to undergo and pass a pre-employment drugs screen.
If you interested in the role please apply below, alternatively contact Chanelle on 0800 365 4322
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.