|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 11:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Tradestaff currently has vacancies for experienced Suspended Ceiling Fixers.
As a result of growth in the Christchurch region, we have immediate starts for Ceiling Fixers. Coordinating with Contract Supervisors you will be constructing two-way, screw fix, direct-fix and suspended ceilings for a large number of projects we are working on.
Ideally you will have a few years of experience within ceiling fixing and enjoy both working unsupervised and as part of a team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A trade qualification or recent equivalent experience
- To pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Reliable with a keen attitude to work
- Two contactable recent work references
- To ensure your work is completed to the highest standard
- To ensure that Health & Safety practices & policies are met on site
- Previous experience on a large construction or manufacturing site
An up to date Site Safe and EQR Induction Passport would be advantageous but not essential.
In return we can offer you excellent rates of pay and be supported by a great team of professionals. We offer flexibility, on-going projects, reasonable rates & we'll pay you every week- no need to chase people for money.
Our team is dedicated to ensuring we find you a good job in a safe, healthy workplace
Apply online with your CV NOW!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.