|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$45.00 - $55 per hour|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 9:16 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Constructa Limited is a privately-owned construction company, with offices based in Christchurch as well as Auckland. The company has an excellent track record of construction & house building projects stretching over its long history. The company takes pride through acquiring a respectable reputation for producing a high quality of workmanship, as well as the standard of finishing’s of our projects.
We are seeking candidates that have a proven track record consisting of experience in all aspects of “Residential Construction”. The roles will require a strong understanding of the New Zealand Building Codes, Construction techniques/knowledge demonstrated with a “can do attitude”.
Key Tasks that will be required:
• Carry out all work safely and ensure the safety of others.
• Overseeing the direction of the project (or work area on larger projects) ensuring that the project specification and requirements are adhered to.
• Reviewing site progress and liaising with “Project Management Team”.
• Plan, schedule and supervise the project as well as providing support and assistance as required.
• Complete carpentry and building work tasks daily.
• Good communication skills (verbal, written as well as being computer “savvy”)
• Keep record of time and materials.
• Maintain site records and paper work.
• Understand plans, specification and construction documentation.
• Be able to plan and forecast 4 weeks in advance.
Role Requirements include:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience working within the construction industry.
• Valid New Zealand working VISA.
• Valid New Zealand driver’s license.
If you are looking to work for a company that takes pride towards valuing their staff, working within a collaborative work environment excepting strong company values, Constructa offers exciting opportunities for applicants.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.