|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Up to $30 p/h DOE|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 3:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- 5 years relevant experience as a detailer/draughtsman
- Extensive CAD experience in hotels and or bar fit outs
- A fast learner and keen to learn "Pytha" software or have experience with the software is better
- 2 years international experience
- Experience in cabinet or furniture making where they understand the basic Construction methods is a bonus
- English speaking, with good communication skills between pairs and customers
- Works well with the pressure and deadlines, willing to go extra distance to ensure success
If you can fill the requirements above, you will be offered a top salary with a permanent position and career progression opportunities.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, click 'apply now' with your CV and a cover letter attached, or for further information phone Dylan on 09 255 5537.