|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 12:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Ongoing Work
- Great Team
- Lots of Hours
This an exciting role to get your foot in the door with a leader in the Building and Construction Industry. There are multiple roles available which will see you working on either commercial or residential projects in the Central Wellington region. A great work culture and ongoing fulltime work means an opportunity not to be missed.
Someone with a basic understanding of power tools and practices and at least 1 years` experience within a construction environment is preferred. For those that work hard and prove themselves there are potential opportunities to upskill yourself.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Their own tools
- Reliable transport
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- A good attitude, work ethic & integrity
- Good understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- Good communication skills
- No criminal convictions & able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
If this sounds like you, send us through your CV or give us a call to discuss the role further.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.