|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 1:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Carpenter to work on a wide range of projects both Commercial and Residential within the Wellington Region.
- Ongoing Work
- Great Team
- Lots of Hours
This role is a great way to get your foot in the door with a leader in the Building and Construction Industry. There are multiple roles available to be a part of a great work culture.
Someone with a good understanding of power tools and general practices as well as at least 2 years` experience within a construction environment is preferred. For those that work hard and prove themselves there are potential opportunities to further up-skill yourself.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Their own tools
- A NZ recognised Carpenter Qualification
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- A good attitude, work ethic & integrity
- Good understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- Good communication skills
- No criminal convictions & able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.