|Pay & Benefits||Exciting residential opportunity in Wellington.|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 2:40 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Your new duties will include:
- Completing building and construction work as required, in line with client plans.
- Carrying out all tasks/operations to Tradesman level, ensuring efficiency, quality and safety at all times, as directed by the Construction Foreman.
- Being an active member of the site team.
- Carrying out all tasks/operations in a tradesman like manner at all times as directed by the Foreman and/or supervisor.
- Maintaining and respecting personal, Company and Client equipment, property and plant.
- Work safely and lead by example through appropriate safety attitudes and behaviours.
Successful candidates will:
- Hold a NZ recognised Trade certificate in Carpentry or similar.
- Have a solid understanding of residential construction building methods.
- Have a solid knowledge of how to use hand and power tools in a safe manner.
It is also preferred that a Builder obtains and maintains a Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP) certificate, for this role.
To apply for this role or for further information please contact Tara at Stellar Workforce.
Phone: 09 394 1175
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.