|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 2:42 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are in search of a highly motivated, detail focused Hammerhand or Builder to join our busy team who specialize in the construction of concrete swimming pools. Working within the greater Auckland area you will be responsible for all aspects of the end to end swimming pool construction process including setting out the build, boxing the pool and tying steel among other things.
If you can tick some or all of the following then we want to hear from you:
- Basic building knowledge or experience
- Skilled labourer, keen to develop a career in construction
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional attitude on site
- Ability to read plans and complete basic calculations
- Possess a current clean drivers license and have own transport to get to various construction sites across the greater Auckland area.
The successful person will need to be someone who is not afraid to ask questions and displays common sense in their approach to problem solving. You will also need be physically fit and strong in order to be considered for this position.
Keen to find out more, then apply online today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.