|Pay & Benefits||$30 -$35 per hour|
|Listed||Thu 24 May, 8:36 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Kiwi owned company who has built up their reputation and expanded the business across the North and South Islands. They pride themselves on delivering high quality residential homes.
Your new duties will include:
- Reading and interpreting plans and executing the work
- Ensuring efficiency and quality at all times
- Being an active member of the site team
- Taking direction from the Site Foreman
- Maintaining and respecting personal, Company and Client equipment, property and plant
- Maintain a high level of workplace Health & Safety standards
Skills and experiences:
- Hold a NZ recognised Trade certificate in Carpentry or similar
- Have a solid understanding of residential construction building methods
- Have a solid knowledge of how to use hand and power tools in a safe manner
- It is also preferred that a Builder obtains and maintains a Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP) certificate
The company is made up of a dedicated work force who is passionate about what they do.They pride themselves in having a team of workers who enjoy being part of that team. They ensure that the work gets done to a high standard while also having fun along the way.
Benefits and Pay:
- $30 -$35 per hour
- Full time hours
- Great company culture (as stated above)
- Opportunities to grow your career
How to apply:
Click APPLY now or call Tara at Stellar for a confidential discussion.
Phone: 09 394 1175
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.