|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Thu 24 May, 1:33 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
In this role you will assist with various aspects of building and equipment maintenance including managing onsite hazards, electrical equipment testing, building WOF compliance, liaising with trades people and ensuring immaculate presentation of our beautiful facility.
We have a full-time role available working Monday to Friday 0800-1630.
We also have a part-time role working Tuesday to Thursday 0800-1630.
Please specify in your application which role you are applying for.
Key skills required:
- Trade qualification and experience, preferably in carpentry
- Experience with building and equipment maintenance
- Physically fit as physical work is required
- Electrical testing competency preferred
- Reliable, proactive and friendly
- Empathy with elderly residents
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Busy, varied and rewarding role
- Supportive management team
- Maintain our modern, resort style facility
This could be your opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.