|Company||Akanaw Built Ltd|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive Pay plus Fuel Card|
|Listed||Thu 24 May, 8:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Due to current workloads, we are looking to employ a Foreman to join our team.
Your new role
Working with a small team to assist with the successful delivery of projects, you will report to the Director, and will be required to maintain client and customer relationships. On a daily basis you will monitor site health and safety, co-ordinate with your team to achieve weekly goals, and be comfortable giving direction where required.
Part of the role is assisting apprentices on site, and answering any inquiries they may have related to the work and develop their skills.
What we need from you
- Trade Certified, and preferably you have your LBP
- The ability to confidently delegate
- Vehicle and full driver's License
- The ideal applicant doesn't need to have experience as a Foreman, however a strong history displaying leadership skills and the ability to give direction and take charge on a project will be favourable
- It will be a bonus if you have a good sense of humour and enjoy a bit of banter!
Wanaka is an amazing place to live / work and is in the midst of huge growth.
The town boasts a hive of activity and there is never anything short of something to do.
We promote a happy work / life balance so our employees can discover just how much the region has to offer.
If this sounds like it could be your ideal job, email through you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to talking with you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.