Good luck with your application!

Create a Job Profile and let great jobs, like this one, find you.

Create a Job Profile

Trade Me Job Profiles is currently in beta. You can still set up your Job Profile, and we'll deliver the following benefits in early to mid 2018.

Now's a great time to create a Trade Me Job Profile.

Looks like your job hunt is ramping up. You've added at least two jobs to your watchlist in the last 24 hours!

Nice work!

Your profile is now public, which means recruiters and employers can now contact you.

You can change your privacy settings from your profile.

Company Enhance Landscapes Limited
Location Auckland City, Auckland
Listed Mon 28 May, 4:39 pm
Type Full time, Permanent
Reference Builder
Enhance Landscapes Ltd, are looking for a skilled landscaper builder with 8-10 years experience.
This is a full time contractor position. Possibly would suit a builder who is wanting to move away from residential building into a less demanding job. We don’t require an LBP but we do require a builder with a trade certification.

The position requires travel around the greater Auckland area to various work projects.

We are looking for someone who has a good knowledge and is skilled in all aspects of hard landscaping such as decks, fences, pergolas, retaining walls etc. The applicant will need to be able to read plans, take pride in their work, and work unsupervised at times. They would need to have their own reliable vehicle, clean driver’s license and their own tools.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We are a small but successful landscape company, operating for the last 28 years. We specialise in creating professionally designed outdoor spaces. We seek a builder who is;

*High work ethic and a problem solver
*Has an eye for detail
*Loves working outdoors (in all weather)
*Is versatile
*Good communication skills

Please email your cv and references (and a portfolio of previous work would be helpful) to Mark at

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.