|Company||Total Property Worx|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 29 May, 9:27 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Total Property Worx is a privately owned New Zealand company that specializes in commercial construction, roofing, refurbishment and maintenance.
We provide a complete package of solutions that include quality and affordable projects.
We have a strong portfolio of projects and a dedicated team of highly skilled individuals who are committed to the upgrade and or refurbishment of our client’s premises, tenancy, office spaces or warehouses.
Our values and codes are based on building strong, long-term relationships and effective communication with our customers and team members.
We are seeking an enthusiastic builder with a previous construction background to join our team. There are many duties that a construction builder performs on a typical work day from demolishing and tiding to assisting a foreman with the team supervising.
Skills & Experience required:
• Have recognised Trade Qualifications in Carpentry
• Demonstrate competency in carpentry work
• Have previous experience in the Construction Industry
• Comply with Resource Management Act with regards to noise and use and disposal of chemicals
• Demonstrate ability to take whole or part supervisory role of Foreman as delegated or in absence
• Have a tidy appearance and be a good team member
• Excellent communication skills
• Full, clean drivers licence
• Intermediate computer skills
• Complete the work assigned by the project manager in a safe and competent manner
• Assist Senior Builder as requested
• Ensure clear instructions and communication with team members
• Keep work area clean and tidy
• Maintain and service building tools and construction equipment
• Be diligent in learning construction practices and techniques from colleagues and trade
contractors to improve scope and quality of work performed
• Undertake other or additional duties, consistent with the role
This is a great opportunity to join and contribute to an ever-expanding company who aims to provide a fun, supportive and safe environment for every team member. If you are looking for a change, please send us your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.