|Company||FS Trades Brand|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 12:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
It has been a slow start to 2018 but work is really starting to ramp up on several commercial and light commercial projects in Christchurch. This means I am now looking for experienced Carpenters and Hammer Hands who have a good attitude towards work and great references.
We are able to pay a tope hourly rate and the work is ongoing for at least the next year.
You will be completing various carpentry duties including first and second fix.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- undertake various aspects of carpentry,
- confidently read and interpret plans and specifications,
- work unsupervised and in a team,
- demonstrate high attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills,
- high level of communication skills
The ideal candidate will also have:
- a suitable mode of transport
- two contactable references
- strong commercial build experience,
- carpentry qualifications,
- Your own set of tools.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact me today. email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.