|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 6 Jun, 11:14 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Long Term Projects
- Great Rates
- Opportunity For Growth Within The Company
Leading hand carpenter needed for long term projects around Auckland.
Your new company
A client of ours is on the lookout for two experienced leading hand carpenters to join their exciting new long term projects based all around the Auckland area.
Your new role
In your new role you will be leading a team of carpenters and labourers as well as working on the tools on new build residential properties and light commercial builds.
What you'll need to succeed
to succeed in this role
- 5+ years qualified carpentry experience
- experienced in leading a team of carpenters & labourers to ensure work is completed to a high level of standard and on a timely basis.
- be able to read and interpret plans.
- direct fellow employees and liaise with other sub-contractors.
- follow established safety rules and regulations
- maintain a a safe and clean environment
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work and strong work ethic, you will receive a competitive hourly rate, paid weekly. Additionally, you will be given the unique opportunity to take part in exciting, challenging, long-term projects in the heart of the Auckland region. This is your opportunity to develop your hardworking and reliable reputation and make a significant leap in your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Michael now on 095251333.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.