|Listed||Wed 6 Jun, 12:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Livingstone Building have started major commercial projects in Waikato Region and we need to add you to our team of motivated and valued staff.
We offer competitive rates, allowances, job security, opportunities to progress in our company/industry and the chance to work on varied and interesting projects throughout the North Island. You can build your skills and experience while working with Livingstone to build excellent buildings for our clients.
The right applicant will have:
- Proven construction industry skills and experience
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Great communication skills
- The willingness to travel and stay away if needed
- A good level of health and fitness
- The ability to work confidently as part of a team or unsupervised
- A high standard of workmanship
- Full tool kit including nail guns
You will need to be in a position to pass a pre-employment drug test as well as a criminal conviction check for work in schools and the department of corrections.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career through various types of work.
Only those already living and working in New Zealand will be considered.