|Company||Cunningham Lindsey NZ Ltd|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 1:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Are you a Property Loss Adjuster wanting to be part of a growing team?
Cunningham Lindsey NZ Ltd is a professional service provider to the insurance industry, and self-insured corporates, both in New Zealand and overseas.
Based in our busy Johnsonville-based branch, the role will take you around the region and occasionally further afield, handling an interesting variety of claims.
Desired skills and qualities for this role include:
- Loss adjusting experience
- Insurance industry knowledge and experience
- Commercial/industrial knowledge and experience
- Building or trade experience and knowledge
- Good communicator with an ability to get on with people and write a clear report
- Enthusiasm and a great customer service attitude
- Problem solving skills
- A willingness to be flexible for the business
- Progress towards appropriate exams
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Meeting policyholders and others to investigate and manage domestic and commercial property claims
- Reporting to insurers
- Dealing with contractors and other suppliers
- Agreeing repair scope and cost
- Agreeing quantum of claims
Applications close 30 June 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.