|Company||G.J. Gardner Homes|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 2:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
A normal day will involve:
• Managing your build schedule, including variations.
- Working with our team and trades to deliver on spec, on time and within budget.
- Delivering great service and managing client relationships.
- Communication! Keeping our team, trades and clients up to date.
- Managing compliance requirements for your builds.
And health and safety! Lead by example to create a culture that thinks safe and talks safe.
You’ll have a successful track record of supervising multi-site, high volume residential builds. You get results by communicating professionally and getting people on board. By owning your work, you deliver to a high standard and expect others to do the same.
You must have a current and full NZ Driver’s License and current LBP.
If this ticks your boxes, get in touch.
For further information or a copy of the job description, give us a call or send an email.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.