|Pay & Benefits||vehicle + phone|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 2:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||Wai Meas Jun 18|
We have an opportunity for a Site Measurer to join our Hamilton based team.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Manage the priority of all site measures and gathering of site information for all domestic jobs
- Measure onsite window and door openings on building sites for the factory to manufacture the windows and doors
- Liaise with the builders to sort out installation, including cladding specifications, rebated door sills and special flashing details
- Oversee all site related issues and installations
- Liaise with the production team to ensure we are all clear on what’s required on site.
- Resolve any site problems
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Attention to detail is absolutely imperative.
- Must understand the NZ home building process
- Must have good, clear and concise communication skills
- Good paper work and presentation standards
- An ability to work together in a positive team environment.
- Passion to get things right.
- Belief in the importance of systems.
The level of accuracy and attention to detail for this role is very high due to the nature of the role and a strong ethic for getting things right and accountability is imperative
This is a key customer interacting role, creating a great impression is imperative to cement a long-term relationship.
You also must believe in our core values
• We will find a way
• Choose our attitude
• We will do what we say
• Strive to better ourselves
• While having fun
Must have experience within the NZ home building industry.
Note: only those meeting the above criteria and being shortlisted will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.