|Company||Maco Developments Limited|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 11:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for a motivated, competent and experienced Carpenter/ Hammer Hand/ plasterboard fixer to join our busy team on a full-time and permanent contract basis.
We have some big plans for our team and have a lot of projects in the pipeline well into next year. We work on both renovation and new build so the work is always changing and challenging.
- Minimum of 6 months work experience in carpentry and plasterboard fixing and hammer hand
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in carpentry or plasterboard fixing or hammer hand
- Attention to details
- Hard working and reliable and can work to a high standard
- Have a valid NZ driver license and own transport
- Have own basic tools
- Carpentry or relevant qualification is a big bonus
- First aid/ Health & safety/ Asbestos removal/ Waterproofing certificates is a bonus
- A good level of ability at completing carpentry tasks and able to operate power tools.
- Capable of constructing timber framed walls.
- Capable of installing exterior wall cladding/panels.
- Capable of installing internal finishing timer/mouldings.
- Capable of completing concrete formwork.
Hammer hand/ plasterboard fixer
- Must have plasterboard fixing tools and basic carpentry tools
- Demolishing works
- Putting up plasterboard linings – both new build and renovation – to a high standard
- Can work unsupervised
- Full time and permanent employment
- Ongoing professional training
- Competitive pay rate
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.