|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||90-100 K + Bonus + Car - Work/Life balance|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 10:40 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Career enhancing leadership role within forward thinking NZ owned business
- Focused on driving efficiencies to enhance operational performance
- Operations or Service Managers from Flooring, Building Maintenance or Trades
A unique opportunity has arisen to join one of Auckland’s most successful Specialist Flooring companies.
Already respected as leaders in the flooring industry, with over 50 years’ experience, this family owned business services both the residential and commercial sectors are in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
On their behalf, we are seeking a very dynamic and operationally focused leader, who is looking to establish themselves in a company that will allow them to reach their full potential, taking complete ownership of the operational functions of the business.
We are looking for someone who is at the top of their game who will invest their time and energy by stepping into his crucial management role and add value to the business.
What we are looking for:
You will be either in a similar role within the industry, or a comparable industry, or bring Ops Management or Service Management experience from within the Building Maintenance or Trades Industries.
The ability to manage entire installation projects, from costing the job, organizing the right in installation team, to negotiating rates and looking after the needs of the customer, will all fall within your responsibility. Previous experience running both in-house and contract installations or service teams is essential.
Strong organizational capabilities, time management, prioritization skills
Superior communication skills, with the ability to relate to and influence a wide range of audiences, from customers, to sales people, to shipping agents, freight forwarders, install teams, warehousing staff and of course senior management.
You bring with you an operational mindset with the ability to enhance process and implement change.
A keen control on inventory management, warehousing and dispatch operations
Someone who has a strong financial performance understanding
Customer focus: ensure the highest levels of service are provided to customers at all times
We are looking for someone who will stream line processes and make improvements to the entire operation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with current contractors/ installation teams
- Manage a large pipeline of WIP and Current Projects
- Oversee operations for Warehousing & Distribution
- Over all responsibility for Import and Inventory management
- Conduct audits of contractor performance and implement improvement strategies where required
- Project Management from conception to completion
- Review and implement HSE processes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client and contractors
- Manage and administer continual development of our overall operation
- Maintain a positive and continuous improvement culture
- Maintain key performance indicators, as per our clients’ SLA's (including on time arrival and full fix rates)
This is a fantastic chance to join a stable and secure company that values its people above all else!
Opportunities like this are few and far between, if you feel like you have a relevant skill set and check the boxes – Apply today
027 700 3785