|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 11:21 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As a key member of our Warehouse team, you will be kept busy with:
• receiving and processing inwards goods;
• consolidation, transfers, replenishing and restocking products;
• devanning and loading Import/Export container’s and LCL’s;
• assisting with two-man deliveries;
• completing regular cycle counts;
• pick/pack including quality control of furniture pieces and more.
Our ideal person will be highly organised, with great attention to detail, flexible in their attitude and enthusiastic in their work habits. They will also have an excellent command of the English language and be computer literate. We need a logical thinker who can work under pressure, manage their own workload effectively, multitask and meet tight deadlines. As heavy lifting is required in this role, our person will need to be fit and healthy too.
To be able to hit the ground running, you will need to have at least 3 years' experience working in a warehouse; ideally with a focus on inwards goods.
This is a permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday at our Warehouse located by the Auckland Airport. Preferably, you will have a full and clean driver's licence and a fork lift licence. A current MPI accreditation would also be advantageous.
This position is deemed a safety sensitive position and will require pre-employment drug testing.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.