|Company||Mainline Construction Ltd|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 5:48 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are based in Takanini but our work is mostly south of the Harbour Bridge.
You will need to;
- Trade Qualified Essential, LBP a plus, own tools a must.
- Have a “Can Do” attitude and be a team player
- Be organised, trustworthy, reliable and committed
- Have a proven track record in the building industry with the ability to deliver a high quality product on time.
- Have a good command of the English language both written and verbal
- Know how to treat clients and ensure they are kept up to date at all times
- A Full, clean & current NZ driver’s license
- And a good sense of humour is essential
What we offer;
Above average income based on experience
Company van (for employee’s)
Cell phone (dependent on experience)
High Quality work experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that builds quality projects and looks after their people with the directors having a hands on approach on all projects.
Mainline Construction Limited have been in the building industry for over 20 years, building architectural designed homes and alterations through to office & retail fit outs and light commercial projects.
We are Master Builders, Licensed Building Practitioners and Site Safe Members.
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, please call Nigel Hanley on 0274 978 917 for a confidential chat, or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.