|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$30 - $40 per hour Career growth opportunities|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 2:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Here at Stellar Recruitment, we are currently searching for experienced carpenters for our valuable client whose commercial site is located in Auckland.
- Study and interpret drawings and plans and execute the work as required
- Work with a variety of materials and tools
- Cut materials and assemble shaped parts
- Construct concrete formwork and erect framework
- Assemble prepared fittings ready to install
- Work with the team and Foreman to get the job done right and on time
Skills and Experiences:
- Preferably have minimum 3 years experience - qualification is a bonus
- Have sound industry knowledge and proof of relevant experience
- A strong work ethic and a drive to do the job right is essential
- Have great communication skills
- Be capable of working as part of a team
- Reliability and the ability to work unsupervised is essential
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and have strong problem-solving skills
- Have own set of hand and power tools
They are committed to their people and have no problem investing in their workers to ensure they have the right people in the right roles. The team is very passionate about the construction industry and operates with integrity. They pride themselves in having grounded attitude.
Pay and Benefits:
- Depending on level of experience and skill you can expect to earn $30 -$40 per hour
- Opportunity for career growth with ongoing training is available should you be interested in progressing your career forwards
How to apply:
Click APPLY now or call Blair for a confidential discussion.
Phone: 09 969 1022
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.