|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 7:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
From residential renovations to multi-dwelling developments, these projects will challenge and grow your creativity, technical expertise and leadership.
- Qualified Builder
- 5+ years experience in New Zealand
- Minimum restricted NZ Drivers license
- Sitesafe and First Aid
- Own tools and vehicle
- 2 verbal references
- Team player and natural leader
- Swift work ethic and high standard of finish
- Lateral thinker and problem-solver
- Honest, reliable, prompt and clean
- Clear and confident communication
- Great people skills and a sense of humour
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive employed rates
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- We provide all H&S equipment
- We assist with buying tools/equipment
- We subsidise professional development (Certifications, LBP, etc)
- Expanded role with greater responsibilities
- Great team culture with good support and communication
If you like the sound of this position and want to become part of a successful team, contact us immediately on 027 2255 977 to arrange an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.