|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Sat 16 Jun, 4:29 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Full time roles
About the Company
Stellar Recruitment are presently partnered with well established building companies who are looking for skilled Hammer Hands to help deliver their client's needs. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter with interest in career progression, is autonomous, proactive, hardworking, and is prepared to get their hands dirty.
About the Role
Projects range from small residential renovations, large scale architectural new builds, all the way to massive scale commercial projects.
Duties you may undertake may include:
- Shifting materials around site, loading & unloading equipment
- Building boxing & form work for concrete
- Reading construction plans & drawings
- Cutting various carpentry materials to size, and installing them
- Help with installation of framing & flooring
- General site duties as required
Skills & Experience
- Fantastic work ethic and standards
- Strong Health & Safety practices
- At least 2 years related construction industry experience, such as previous carpentry related work
- Minimum of 30 hours work per week
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration packages – based on experience
- Good career opportunities
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.