|Listed||Fri 22 Jun, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our client has driven a new sector in the construction industry where they have no competitors, this means they are winning the work and they only are getting the calls!
Take a break from the typical residential and commercial sectors where each company shares similar traits. If you are experiencing a toxic culture or environment at work then make the change today.
For this role you must have:
- Proven experience as a carpenter and a wealth of experience
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screens
- All of your own basic hand tools, drills and skill saw to start
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques
- Able to read and decipher building plans
- Confident in working in and around other skilled carpenters
- Great communication skills
- Be physically fit and able
We are offering:
- Top rates of $33 + per hour
- Long term, secure work with permanent opportunities
- Change of environment, a fresh start
- A break from commercial and residential
- A small team where you are a valued member and not just a number
- Great Health and Safety
Call an experienced consultant today - Courtenay Shannon 027 683 5555 or apply directly with your up to date CV to this advert.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.