|Company||allen and chapman|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||We pay top rates for top people|
|Listed||Mon 25 Jun, 11:19 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Do you take pride in your ability, enjoy creating top quality cabinetry, like a challenge and can work well with a team with the backing of your team members then we would like to talk to you. We are currently looking for two roles to fill, a Cabinetmaker to manufacture high level joinery and an Installer to work mainly on site installing joinery and work on shop fit-outs.
We’re looking for someone who will be:
- Enthusiastic, motivated, reliable and work with the team
- Able to read shop drawings
- Able to work unsupervised and have an eye for detail
- Problem solve and have good communication skills
- Must have own basic hand tools
- Either a qualified tradesperson or can provide evidence and testimonials of necessary skills
- Able to operate standard woodworking machinery and tools (CNC not essential)
- Have a Full clean NZ Driver’s license
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- A good command of the English language
What we can provide you?
- Great working environment
- Friendly team.
- Top hourly rates depending on experience
- Overtime rates and bonuses available
- Job variety
- Modern machinery plant
- Expand your knowledge & skills from an experienced team
- Customary Friday afternoon management appreciation
- Social functions
Have a browse through our website and if you are interested please email us your CV or call us on
09 444 -8888 for a confidential chat.
Email your CV to email@example.com
Do you take pride in your work? Then we want you! We currently have two positions to fill for our friendly Albany shopfitting business.