|Listed||Wed 27 Jun, 4:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
80 hours per fortnight
Due to retirement of a long serving Carpenter a unique opportunity has become available for a qualified Carpenter or Joiner to apply their skills in carrying out building maintenance work at Waikato Hospital.
The successful applicant will:
- have completed an indentured apprenticeship (or suitably experienced - may be considered)
- hold a Trade Certificate qualification
- be a team player but able to work unsupervised carrying out general maintenance and repairs
- have broad knowledge of building maintenance including task analysis, measurement and work planning
- have a sound knowledge of modern building systems and fittings.
- experience with door maintenance, locks and closer devices would be highly regarded
- be proficient in management and delivery of small carpentry / joinery projects
- have sound communication skills and demonstrated experience dealing with customers in a professional manner.
Theme "People at Heart" - Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me - Whakarongo
- Fair play - Mauri Pai
- Growing the good - Whakapakari
- Stronger together - Kotahitanga