|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 29 Jun, 3:57 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
About the role:
The main focus of this role is to provide effective, student-centered tuition, delivering our NZQA level 3 Certificate in Plumbing and Gas Fitting, along with supporting, inspiring and motivating our students to complete their course and achieve their goals for further study or employment.
You understand what it takes to be successful in the trades industry and you love and excel at teaching and motivating students in a multicultural environment. You have taught either in the workplace or in an education environment, and ideally you will have a relevant tertiary qualification. You are innovative, inspiring and committed to supporting your learners to achieve exceptional results and realize their goals and dreams
What you need to have:
• Up to date registration with the NZ Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board (essential)
• A recognised National Certificate in Plumbing and Gas Fitting (Level 4) qualification plus relevant teaching qualifications are desirable, but not essential
• You have a strong working knowledge right across the Plumbing and Gas Fitting industry including knowledge of current regulatory and industry requirements
• You love and excel at teaching and motivating people in a multicultural environment (you have taught either in the workplace or in an education environment)
• Strong classroom management skills
• An enthusiastic team player – collaborative, constructive and supportive of other team members and team results ·
• High level of interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• You are innovative, inspiring and committed to supporting your learners to achieve exceptional results and realise their goals and dreams
• A passion for ensuring that New Zealand providers deliver service that is second to none
This is a rare opportunity to join a team that prides itself in making a meaningful difference to the lives of students, their communities and the industries we serve.
If you believe that you offer what we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you. To find out more about NZMA, check us out at WWW.NZMA.AC.NZ
To apply, please submit your application online via our website https://hr.acgedu.com/ Job Reference #5644