|Company||Ventia Pty Limited|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 2 Jul, 10:53 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Join our team, servicing our clients across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia in an exciting company that is structured for growth. Our respected brands include Visionstream, Chargepoint, Imatis and Delron Group.
About the role
As the Hammerhand you will be responsible for supporting the contract in the delivery of the minor capex works, repairs & maintenance to Auckland Council assets. This includes preparing the worksite and materials, assisting with repairs, patching and painting, carpeting, and other reactive maintenance, and ensuring the work area is safe.
This role will deliver a high standard of work in line with company, contractual and legislative & safety procedures prescribed and agreed between Auckland Council and Ventia. Important within the context of this position is the requirement for the staff member to perform other duties, as may be required, to ensure all mandated services are delivered as per the scope of the Full Facilities Contract.
- Proven experience in maintaining and repairing a Commercial / Industrial environment and assets
- Previous experience working in a building maintenance position involving large volumes of assets and programmed servicing schedules
- Current New Zealand Drivers Licence
- Results focused self-starter with strong time management skills
- A good level of physical fitness, flexibility to work a variety of shifts, perform a variety of job tasks and duties
What Ventia offers
- Permanent full-time position
- Training and development opportunities to advance your career
- Excellent remuneration package
For further information about us and to apply, please go to www.ventia.com.au
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.