|Listed||Tue 3 Jul, 9:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Demolition worker tasks include: assist in demolition, deconstruction and removal of buildings or other structures. Generally physical, outdoor work.
We have a number of clients who are always looking out for great Demolition Workers.
What's on offer?
- Competitive rates
- Short & Long term assignments
- Weekly Wages
- Access to Training
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Gain valuable work experience
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety
If you're interested in letting Tradestaff help you find your next role, get in touch today! We will get you working faster than any other recruitment agency.
Duties may include:
- Lift and remove bricks, block, metal beams etc
- Operate heavy equipment such as jackhammer or backhoe
- Operate power tools or use hand tools
- Removal of hazardous materials such as asbestos
- Assist to erect scaffolding and seal off work areas in appropriate manner
- Assist to set up rigging, chains or pulleys to remove heavy items
- Load / unload scrap into vehicles/skips
- Work with and around heavy equipment such as cranes, loaders, wrecking balls
- Keep site tidy and work in a safe and efficient manner
- Assist tradespeople on site as required
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 to speak to the Tradestaff Hamilton Team.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.