|Company||Tim Lucas Construction|
|Pay & Benefits||Negotiable depending on experience & quals|
|Listed||Wed 4 Jul, 12:45 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You needn’t be qualified / licensed however experience in residential construction, the ability to read plans, instruct an apprentice and an attention to detail are all essential.
We are the Wellington Licensees for Heritage Homes so you will get experience in building period style homes.
Pay will reflect experience, qualifications and tools.
For more information please call or email 0277 110 220 / email@example.com
Here’s why you should work with us:
- A $500 bonus, paid on completion of 90 day trial period.
- Paid day off on your birthday.
- PPE & Safety Boots Supplied.
- We offer a supportive working environment where training and development is important.
- A well organised team with great relationships with our clients
- Exposure to a wide variety of interesting work.
- Opportunity for training and development.
Here's what we need in return:
- Be experienced in residential construction
- Be able to read plans
- Be able to work unsupervised and use your initiative to solve problems.
- Be able to work in a team environment and assist with apprentice training and development.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Clean and tidy presentation.
- Have good communication skills.
- Great people skills both with colleagues and customers.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.