|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Fri 6 Jul, 2:46 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Responsibilities for this position will be:.
1. Discuss and make bookings for Shipping
2. Work with our Production manager, to schedule upcoming work.
3. Other typical office duties
4. Editing joinery plans using AutoCad.
The successful candidate will need to be able to:
1. Work with minimum supervision.
2. Work to, and maintain, the high standards that Aspire Joinery is known and trusted for.
In return we can offer
1. A clean, safe, modern and friendly work environment.
2. Good Remuneration.
3. Excellent collective employment contract.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.