|Company||VIP Frames & Trusses Auckland Limited|
|Pay & Benefits||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 7:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
If you have previous experience as a hammer hand, building, carpentry or manufacturing frames and trusses then we want to hear from you ASAP.
We are located in Pukekohe and hours of work are 5am to 2:15pm Monday - Friday with some overtime and Saturday work when required.
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
- Use a tape measure and measure correctly
- Safely use a variety of saws including drop saws, cross-cut saws, snip saws and ripping saws
- Be able to use portable air operated nail guns and fixed nail guns in a safe manner
- Interpret design plans in a way that frames can be constructed from the start or part way through
- Be able to work in a team environment
If this sounds like you get in touch. Please email your CV or interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.