|Location||Grey, West Coast|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$18 - NZ$22 per hour + Hourly wage, weekly pay|
|Listed||Wed 11 Jul, 12:31 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Here at AWF Trades Christchurch, we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled tradies and trades assistants.
As a Hammer hand with us you will be:
- Moving construction materials/tools to and around sites as needed
- Mixing, pouring, spreading concrete and/or other mixtures using portable mixers
- Measuring or marking areas to layout where construction work will be performed
- Cleaning and preparing sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Providing assistance to skilled carpenters
There will be a supervisor on site but you must be able to work independently
In return we're offering some pretty great stuff:
- As our employee (not a contractor) we'll sort out all the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- Market rates and weekly pay
- Plenty of opportunities for overtime
- Ongoing work with exciting major projects
Ideally you'll also have your driver's license and own transport, a clear criminal history and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Site Safe is required and EWP is preferred - If you're coming up for expiry we'll book you on the next course!
Keeping NZ working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.