|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 8:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This permanent position involves undertaking responsive and planned residential building work. You may have periods of working on one property and at other times be carrying out multiple small jobs in a day. Our business works to a schedule of rates and you will need to learn these and work within these parameters.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be an experienced, competent, all round builder/handy person who wants to get stuck in and work.
- Be able to evidence quality workmanship and a reliable work history.
- Have your own tools.
- Need to be comfortable using a technology (smart phone) for receiving jobs, tracking work, adding variations and closing off jobs.
- Be prepared to be on call periodically.
- Have a responsible approach toward Health and Safety.
- Be able to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
- Have no recent serious convictions.
- Have full driver's licence.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
If this role sounds like you APPLY NOW by clicking the apply now button.
Just a couple of things worth a mention:
- Due to the fast nature of Prestige Ltd, our vacancy close dates maybe subject to change so don’t muck around and apply as soon as possible.
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in New Zealand who have the right to work in the country.
- Prestige Ltd operates an in house model so no agency introductions please.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.