|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 20 May, 7:58 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Set yourself up for life with a trade qualification
Due to the shortage of qualified tradespeople, there is a huge earning potential for qualified carpenters!
**Check the free fees website to see if you qualify for free fees. check out this website www.feesfree.govt.nz
- Mentoring and support throughout your apprenticeship
- Regular wage increases
- A tax free tool allowance on top of your
- An interest-free tool loan
- Earn while you learn
- PPE safety wear supplied & renewed
- Job security
We are looking for candidates that:
- Have a New Zealand restricted or full driver's licence
- New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency
- Committed to a 2-4 year apprenticeship
- Clean criminal record
- Motivated and enthusiastic
If this sounds like you, apply online now!
You will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
For more information about NZA and our apprenticeships, please visit www.nza.org.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.