|Company||National Personnel Ltd|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||Rates depend on skills and experiences|
|Listed||Thu 29 Aug, 12:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Ideally you will have:
• A trade certificate
• Proven experience on the tools with any of the above skill sets
• Your own hand tools and power tools
• Reliable transport
• Be able to work in a team or autonomously
• Keep to a workflow and complete jobs in a timely manner
• Take direction on site
• Have a good Health and Safety knowledge and take it seriously
We can offer you challenging and diverse work including:
• Large civil infrastructure projects
• Commercial and shop fitting construction,
• 5-star hotel refurbishments,
• New builds.
Projects range from Residential and Commercial new builds and renovations, with Formwork, Framing, Dry Wall fixing, Roofing, Frames and Trusses and many other duties in between.
You will need to have at least 3 years experience as a Carpenter
Apply Now, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.